Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 20- A film you wish someone would make

There's a lot of films I wish someone would make. How about some original films instead of a hundred and one remakes????

But for today, I'd rather like to see an action film starring Daniel Craig, Ewan McGregor, Sam Neill, and Neil Patrick Harris -- with Colin Firth as the bad guy. With no jerky camera movement. With beautiful scenery. And a score by James Newton Howard. I'd be more than happy to write the script.

Yep, that would make me happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you know what? With that cast (and that writer), I'd very happily watch it.

Totally with you on the remake question, too.

Rabia said...

Oh, yes. No more remakes, please!

The time for multiple drafts and revisions is *before* the story is released to the world.