Monday, June 21, 2010

Worse than Chinese water torture

Day 05 - A show you hate

Oh good lord, too many to count. Reality shows. I loathe South Park and Family Guy. And probably at the top of the heap, I cannot stand Seinfeld. Cannot. Stand. Nothing sends me fleeing faster than the wahmp wahmp of that awful bass playing between scenes. Sheer unadulterated hatred. Honestly, I've never really watched the show, so I'm being completely unfair, but I do not like any of the actors, and I really, really, really, really, REALLY cannot stand that bass. Seriously. It sets my hair on end, and I literally cannot sit through even half an episode. I have to leave the room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I barely ever saw Seinfeld. Kept hearing good stuff about it, never caught more than a minute or two - most of which I could take or leave. Totally agree with you about that bass riff, though - that really is eye-wateringly annoying.