Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Two for the price of one

Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite TV show

"Weep No More," a completely lame Combat! episode that really does not deserve any more print time than that.

My friend Tillane, who is playing along, noticed there wasn't originally a Day 07 topic. It had been somehow left out of the line up, and I had to hunt it up online to find out what it actually was. And since it was so lame (who cares what the least favorite is... just to help people avoid it?), he posted about:

Day 07 Alternate - Your first TV crush

Okay, that is much more interesting. For me, that would be Captain Lee Crane (David Hedison) from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, from watching re-runs in the mid-seventies when I was a kid. He was tall, dark, and handsome, and he commanded a submarine. That made him the perfect man as far as I was concerned. He was my first and main crush all the way to high school. And I have always watched for any movies/tv he stars or guests in.

No comments: